Just Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome Everyone Very Happy

getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18

Go down 
5 posters

bear to get
Parrot
getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty40%getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Celebearation bear
getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty20%getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
Summer Hugs
getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty0%getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
ICarly
getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty0%getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Peace&Friendship bear (blue)
getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty40%getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Taylar

Taylar

getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty
PostSubject: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 am

Hi Guys my mom saled her old car and got lots of money and i wanna know what bear i should get please choose if you want:)

Last edited by tayLARAllheart1 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillelookout.com.inventforum.com
Taylar

Taylar

getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 pm

anyone wanna vote ? Smile
Back to top Go down
TheHippo♥

TheHippo♥

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 am

I kinda wove da parrot Smile I the animals and the zoo... lol
Back to top Go down
Drewcula♥
Admin
Drewcula♥

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Your mom is giving you money for a bear? Get any bear you want but I'd say celebration bear
Back to top Go down
https://justfriends.forumotion.net
Taylar

Taylar

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:20 pm

lol i want them all but my mom needs to use all the money for a baby crib and girl scouts and stuff so i can only buy credits and one bear diamondallheart166 has 102 bears LOL
Back to top Go down
Drewcula♥
Admin
Drewcula♥

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:22 am

... Ok then...
Back to top Go down
https://justfriends.forumotion.net
Taylar

Taylar

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:45 am

wow i got a tie well i guess i'll choose. . . .
Back to top Go down
Yummy♥

Yummy♥

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Awesome taylar Very Happy I prefer the peace bear cause it gives really nice stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOFTY
Admin
SOFTY

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 am

well, considering only like two of those bears are still avalible, Go with the celebration bear Razz

and, do you like, stalk diamond or something...? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Taylar

Taylar

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

no she posted int on bearville daily XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18   getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

getting a bear for the SECOND time:) (please read if you can he he) please submist all votes by aug 18
Page 1 of 1